Saturday, September 8, 2007

Stories

We were at Mall of America this evening. We had told Molly and Alex that if they were good while we were shopping, we would stop and play at Lego Land before going home.

While we were walking in the mall, Molly said, "Mom, I want to play at Lego Land for 20 whiles."

At first I was confused, and then I realized that I'll often say she can play for "awhile" which Molly must think means 1 while. "1 while" apparently isn't long enough, so she asked for 20. :)

I told her that would be fine, and then she said, "Ok, we will play and then we can leave at fifty-four."

Ok, Molly. :)

When we were on the way home, Molly said that she wanted to play longer. She said she had gotten to play for only 11 whiles. I guess we will have to go back soon. :)

-----

I shared the photos of Alex trying to wrestle Molly in the pool. Well, now Alex has decided that he can wrestle Cory, too. He is so funny about it. This morning, Cory was standing in the living room talking to me, when all of a sudden Alex just ran at Cory and grabbed Cory's legs while trying to push him down and tackle him. It was hilarious. Cory got down on the floor and let Alex really tackle him, and Alex thought it was the best thing ever. It was funny.

Alex still loves to flirt with strangers. He will try so hard to charm people and get them to look at him, and then he'll act all shy and hide his face. Then he'll keep looking to see if they are watching him. Silly boy. :)

No comments: