Friday, January 11, 2008

Barrettes


Poor Alex. Molly took the barrette out of her hair and put it in his.

I have a feeling every little brother with an older sister has had this happen to them at one point or another. Generally I don't make Molly play with only girly things (she loves dinosaurs, for instance) and I don't steer Alex away from Dora or whatever, but I had to draw the line at barrettes. :)

---
Molly has said some more funny things lately.

The other day, we were driving and Cory and I were having a conversation. All of a sudden, Molly said, "Excuse me, did you know there are cactuses in Radiator Springs?!?" (For those of you unfamiliar, Radiator Springs is the town from the movie Cars)
Cory and I started giggling because we had not been talking about anything at all related to Cars, radiators, cacti, or anything that could have made her think of that. It was just so random and she was so emphatic!
Molly heard us laughing and said, "No, I'm SERIOUS! There ARE cactuses in Radiator Springs."

One other time she heard us mention California, and she got really excited. She said, "Did you say California? That is where all the talking cars are!!!"
(In the movie Cars, the main character is trying to get to California for the big race.)
If we ever do end up in California soon, I think Molly will be really sad to see that the cars there are the same as they are here.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: