Friday, January 11, 2008

Kids are strange


Kids are strange, or at least mine is. :) Molly likes to wrap things up. Sometimes she just writes notes or "messages" and wraps the paper in 100 yards of tape. We've tried to limit the tape usage, and I guess now she's gone to toilet paper. At least it's clean toilet paper.

Exhibit A: One ball of toilet paper with a paper loop taped around it. I found this on the top of our piano.

I opened it to find a pipecleaner mouse she apparently made at preschool. Why it was wrapped? We will never know.

Exhibit B: A ball of toilet paper stuffed inside a small bag of bubble wrap, fastened with a piece of plastic that I think is from a computer mouse. (????) I found this in her room.

I unwrapped it to find..... Chapstick. Of course!
The funny thing is, just this morning she asked me if I knew what happened to her Chapstick she kept in her room. :)

I told Molly I found her Chapstick. I asked her why she wrapped it up in toilet paper. She said, "I wrapped it in bubble wrap so that it would be safe." :)

I confiscated a roll of toilet paper I found in her room. I told her I was taking it back to the bathroom and that it was not supposed to be used for wrapping things up.
She frowned and then said, "Mom, how did you know I did that?"
LOL!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Joslin3 said...

man am I glad i looked at this :) I laughed... a lot! thanks Molly :)

Leah Miller said...

Me too. Too funny. I can't say with words how funny this is.