Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Weekend fun


On Friday, Molly, Alex, and I went to the Children's Museum with some friends. At the museum, there was a face painting station for the kids, and Molly and Alex were excited to paint their own faces. Aren't they beautiful?

Daddy took Molly and Alex out geocaching on Saturday morning. Apparently there is a face or picture of some kind sculpted into the fur on this bunny statue, but they couldn't find it. Molly and Alex loved the bunny and had fun posing for photos on its back.

Molly has been cracking Cory and I up with how animated she is. Yesterday, she ran to us (she had been in her bedroom) and had to tell us all about how she was reading a book in her bed and a real spider was on her book. She was so dramatic with hands waving and everything. I asked, "Really?", and she said in the most animated way, "Yes, can you believe it?!? I saw it with my own eyes. Right there on the page!!!" She is hilarious!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: