Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter

Molly and Alex got to go to an Easter egg hunt in Watertown. They hide plastic eggs in a huge pile of shredded paper, which I think is a really fun idea. The weather is usually too cold or rainy to have a good outdoor egg hunt, so having to dig for the eggs in the paper works well. :)

Alex with his basket of eggs he found.

Molly (in pink) searching for more eggs.

Family Easter photo. Hmm. Can you tell which person was not really wanting to cooperate? We did get one photo with all of us smiling nicely, but I thought I'd post these two just because they are funny.

Nice "smile" Molly! Wow!
I think Molly needs to take some lessons from Alex, who posed like a little angel. :)

Happy Easter!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nina said...

Those family photos are great! Molly is quite the ham.

Joslin3 said...

I laughed really obnoxiously at Molly's last "smile". HAHHAA that is awesome.