Saturday, July 11, 2009

Catching up again...


This family photo was actually taken on Mothers Day. I am so behind at blogging! I'm probably going to lose any followers I had if I don't start blogging more. I will try to be better! The worst part is that when I'm behind, I forget all the hilarious things Molly and Alex say.

Lunch time at Como Zoo! A bunch of us went to the zoo, and htis is the best group shot I got.

Children's Museum! They love painting their faces! They all have their hands up because my camera was acting up and Leah was trying to keep their attention. :)

Molly and I ran the Duck Pond game at her school carnival. It was fun. Molly did a great job.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Joslin3 said...

The pics with the kids raising their hands up is so cute!! Leah's energy is so handy! :)

Nina said...

I love the family photo! So cute!