Saturday, August 8, 2009

Building and Splashing

Cory sent me to FL for my birthday to spend a long weekend with my good friend Joanne, who lives there.
He did a lot of fun things with the kids while I was gone.
They met some friends at Home Depot for the kid's bulding clinic. The kids got to make message boards.

Aren't Alex and Molly adorable? I love the little aprons and safety glasses. They had a great time.

Leah, Isaac, Molly, and Alex with their finished projects.

Then they went to a fun park with fountains for kids to play in. Molly jumps in!

Alex, Molly, and Isaac enjoyed the water.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sammy said...

Where is that park? It looks fun. And where are the pictures from your trip! Can't wait to hear about it.

Joslin3 said...

SO cute! Love the pics of them working :)