Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Family


My (Emily) parents had a BBQ on July 3, and several relatives and friends were able to make it. It was great!
Here are Sally (my sister), me, and our cousins Tina and Megan.

Siblings! Sally, Emily, and Nick

Molly and Alex with their cousin Tyler. My parents were attempting to get a photo of their three grandchildren together. Guess which one was NOT cooperating? Yes, the oldest. This is the best photo I got.

Alex loves riding this pedal tractor around Grandpa's farm.

---------
On the way to South Dakota for this trip, we hadn't even gotten a block away when Alex asked how much longer it would be until we got there.

About halfway to SD, Alex asked where we were. We told him we were in the middle of nowhere. Then a while later he asked to talk to Grandpa on my cell phone. Alex told Grandpa, "We are in the middle of a place called nowhere."


Posted by Picasa

No comments: