Thursday, June 14, 2007

All packed and ready to go...

Molly is very excited for our trip to South Dakota. We are not leaving for 8 more days, but this morning she came downstairs with her backpack all packed and ready. I think it weighs as much as she does!
She said, "I'm ready! I packed my backpack."
Me: What did you pack?
Molly: Everything I need! Everything I want for my Grandma and Grandpa's house.
I'm not sure what's inside because she did not want to show me. :)

Ok, now she just called me into the living room and asked me to help her zip her backpack. She had added a large book that wasn't fitting inside. I tried to rearrange some things, and she waved her hands over it, saying, "Don't look inside. Don't see what is in my backpack. Don't look!" I asked her if I could see what she packed and she told me I can see it all after we are at Grandma and Grandpa's house.

She is so funny! From what I did see, she had a Dora toy, a coloring book and crayons, a bunch of books to read, and a flashlight. She did pretty well.


Alex wanted his picture taken too. :) He has been having a miserable time teething lately. Along with teething pain comes waking up at 5:30 for the day and barely napping. It's exhausting for all of us! Teeth, come in soon!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: