Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Family Camp 5


Alex got his very first horse ride at camp this year! He LOVED every minute of it. :)

Molly got to ride a horse at the camp carnival too!

We spent a nice afternoon canoeing to "Hidden River". It was really peaceful and pretty.

This is me on a mountain scooter. Cory and I thought it sounded like fun to ride these down some trails. I was picturing smooth, nice trails. Instead, the trails were bumpy, rocky, and full of random tree branches and roots. About 10 minutes after this photo was taken I somehow flipped off the scooter and ended up bruised, covered in dirt, and bleeding a little. Most people were unscathed, but I still wouldn't recommend it.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Leah Miller said...

I want to see the bruised-Emily picture.

It looks like it would be a lot of work.

Anonymous said...

Family camp looks like so much fun!! Glad you can make it happen. Mom and Dad