Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Molly's First Day of School!


Molly started kindergarten on Thursday, September 4.
She LOVES school so far. She goes full days (from 9am-3:40pm) and thinks her teacher is really nice.

It is really fun to hear her comments about school. Everything is so new and exciting! The first day, she seemed most excited about the fact that EVERY DAY she can pick if she wants white or chocolate milk for lunch. EVERY DAY! She can have CHOCOLATE!!!! :)
She actually said, "Tomorrow I will have chocolate, and the day after that I will have chocolate, and then I will have white milk, and the day after that I will have chocolate, and then chocolate again, and then I will have white milk...." Funny.

Isn't she just soooo cute in her uniform?

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Molly, you are dressed so smart and cute in your uniform! I like it. Good luck and have fun learning in school. Grandma and Grandpa L.