Monday, November 17, 2008

Apparently we are all pigs... :)

I think Alex must be feeling like all the good food runs out before he gets his fill. Lately he has been really possessive about some things.

One evening, I finished a carton of cottage cheese. The next morning, Alex saw the carton on the counter and asked accusingly, "Is that gone? Did you eat all of it?!?" Yes I did. He was mad.

On Thursday last week, we stopped at a grocery store, and Alex picked out pretzel sticks to have for a snack. He couldn't wait to eat them, so I opened them when we got back to the van. We were driving, and Alex was eating the pretzels. I asked if I could have some, and he said, "No. You will eat them all. You can have two." He handed me two tiny pretzel sticks. Thanks.

Yesterday, Alex told Cory that the chocolate milk in the fridge was not for Daddies. Cory asked, "What about Mommies?" Alex said, "No. Chocolate milk is only for Alexes." Cory asked, "Just for Alex?" Alex then said that Molly could have the chocolate milk too. Lucky Molly.

Just now at dinner, I was eating carrot sticks. I grabbed a couple more from a large container FULL of them, and Alex said, "Don't eat all of the carrot sticks!!!!" He sounded quite alarmed. Yikes! Plus, he had not even touched the two on his plate! Seriously!!! LOL!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

funny! I love your stories, well written...I can just see Alex. :)