Saturday, November 29, 2008

More kid weirdness


I just bought Molly this cute thermos hot food container for her school lunches.

Cory picked it up and noticed there was something inside. He opened it to find... THIS: A toy wheel, some green play doh (still soft), and half of a clementine. ?????

Nice collection of stuff, huh? Of course, Alex is the one who did it.

Today Cory went upstairs to find Alex in the bathroom. Alex was wetting wads of new toilet paper, squeezing them, and then putting the wet paper balls into a bag. I think I'm pretty close to needing to lock up the baggies! I feel like we find a new thing stuffed into them nearly every day!
This is the type of thing Alex enjoys doing, and this is what he does when he plays by himself. This is why it is so hard for me to figure out what toys to get him for his birthday or Christmas. He'd rather play with water, toilet paper, and baggies than his toys! Silly kid! :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: