Monday, February 9, 2009

Alex's "big bagel"

Our church is fortunate enough to get free day-old Panara bread on Sundays, and often there are plenty of leftover loaves and bagels for the church attendees to take home for their own use. Usually right before we leave church, I ask the kids if they want to help me pick out some bagles, and we usually grab a bag of random bagels and sometimes bread loaves.

Today, Alex asked if he could have a bagel, and he got a sesame seed one for a snack. I thought he was eating it. Then Molly got home from school. He ran to the door and said, "Hi Molly! I'm eating a really big bagel!" I didn't think much of it. Then I walked into the kitchen and looked at the table. This (photo) is what I saw.

That is NOT a bagel. LOL! (Yes, Alex ate ALL of that. It is an enormous loaf, too!)


 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! That totally had me laughing out loud.

Joslin3 said...

i know those loaves..they're enormous!! HE ATE A TON! LOL

Leah Miller said...

Hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Emily I love reading your blog! The stories are so funny and your kids are so sweet!