Sunday, March 15, 2009

More fun times


Molly went to a princess-themed birthday party yesterday. She was very excited to dress up as a princess.

Even princesses are silly.

Alex always loves to make us laugh. This morning, he came up to Cory to ask him a serious question, only he was wearing his sunglasses over his silly halloween glasses. You are funny and you know it, Alex!

----

During the week, Molly talked a lot about her loose tooth. One day we were in the car when Molly started talking about how she couldn't wait to see what the Tooth Fairy leaves her for her tooth. I said I thought it would probably be a dollar. Molly was very excited, and said something like this:
M: I hope I get a dollar. That would be great. A dollar bill. Or maybe it will be a HUNDRED dollar bill. Because you know how much I like hundred dollar bills! (what?!?)
E: I actually don't know, Molly. What would you do with a hundred dollar bill?
M: I would buy toys. I would buy a lot of toys that would cost a hundred dollars. Maybe if there was a Barbie that was 100 cents I could buy 100 of them. One hundred Barbies!!!! That would be so awesome!!!!
E: Nice, Molly. I think you'll probably get one dollar. You'll have to wait and see, though. :)


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Molly is a beautiful princess!! Nice that the dress still fits. Alex is such a clown, can't help but smile :)

love grandma L