Wednesday, November 4, 2009

First Day of School


Alex's first day of preschool.
No, he wasn't upset about going to school. He was mad at me. He bumped his head ever-so-slightly and demanded a bandaid. I told him he couldn't have one because there was no cut and there was no blood. Tantruming ensued. He cried, kicked, and screamed for a long time. Finally I decided that he needed to have a calmer, happier start to his first day of preschool, so I gave in. I gave him a bandaid, and then all was well.

Alex, with bandaid. Much better. :)

Molly on her first day of 1st grade. She was very excited.


Posted by Picasa

Oh, I almost forgot one other funny part of Alex's tantrum that morning. When I first told him he couldn't have a bandaid because there was no blood, he told me "Yes there is. It is just coming out VERY slooooooowly, so you can't see it."
What a little wise guy. It was after he said that and I still wouldn't let him have one that the tantrum started. :)

No comments: