Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Stories



A while ago Cory was trying to convince Molly to build something other than a house with the legos so Alex could have the door piece.
Molly said, "But I have to build a house or my lego girl will have to live out in the cold."


---------------------------------------------

This evening, Alex was having a great time playing a friend's DS.
During dinner, Alex stopped eating, looked at me, and said, "I'm sorry I couldn't hold it so I peed in my underwear while I was playing the DS."
WHAT?!? I was shocked to hear him say that since he hasn't had an accident in around a year.
Me: Alex, you peed in your pants?
Alex: Yes because I was playing DS and I couldn't hold it so I peed.
Me: Alex, where were you sitting when this happened? (I was wondering if he left a puddle on our couch cushion.)
Alex: (smiles) In the chair where you are sitting now. (giggles)
Me: (thinking AAHHHHH!!!!)
Alex: You are sitting in my pee. (more giggles)

Nice. Thankfully it must have been very little and his fleece pants must have soaked it all up. Still -- Ick!

----------------------------------
Sometimes Alex and his friends have really funny conversations.

Today after preschool, Alex was telling his friend Mado how he got to go build a Lego turkey at the Mall of America last night. He told her he got a poster there, and it is HUGE. (This conversation happened in the car on the way to our house.)

Alex: I'll show you my poster when we get to my house. It is really big.
Mado: How big is it? Wait. I want it to be a surprise. Don't tell me how big it is.

We drove past our church building.

Mado: Is it as big as a church?
Alex: No but it is as big as a GIANT or an ELEPHANT!!!
Mado: Don't tell me. I want it to be a secret.
Alex: It...
Mado: Don't tell me anything about your poster. I want it to be a surprise. You can show me at your house.

Then they started talking about the car wash they saw out the window. :)




1 comment:

Rachel said...

The pee story is super funny :) Ahh, so entertaining :)