Friday, June 18, 2010

Alex's preschool wheel-a-thon and more

Alex's preschool wheel-a-thon was actually back in May, but I just uploaded photos from my phone today and found these.


Here's the crazy scene. They are all supposed to be riding in circles following the chalk lines... but it didn't always happen that way.

Here's Alex (in front in the red coat)! The kids raised money to help build a water well for a school in Guatemala through this wheel-a-thon and a silent auction earlier in the year.

On Wednesday, Jamba Juice had $1 superfruit smoothies, so I took the kids all there for smoothies. Yum! When we got back in the van, I asked them all to lean toward the middle so I could take their photo. I think it's funny how far they are all leaning!

----------------

Fruit Tooth

Tonight at dinner Alex ate a lot of grapes and strawberries. Cory said, "Wow, Alex, you at a lot of fruit!"
Alex: I know! I have a sweet tooth AND a fruit tooth, because I like sweets and I like fruit!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sammy said...

Wheel-a-thon looks so fun! Glad to see you and the kids have survived the week (especially w/o any weird medical issues!) and looks like you have been having a good time, too! :)