Thursday, June 24, 2010

Molly is at summer camp!


Molly (left) and her friend Eliana (right) are at Trout Lake Camp through Saturday morning. Christa and I brought our daughters to camp yesterday, and they were incredibly excited. I'm sure they are having a great time.

Molly was so silly and excited when I dropped her off. I asked her to smile, and this goofy photo is the best I got. :)
The camp is 3.5 hours away, so it made for a long day of driving to take her up and drive back. Thankfully our friend Jason watched Alex for the day. Thanks, Jason! Alex had a lot of fun with your kids!

When Alex and I got to our house, he looked all concerned and asked why we were at our house. I said, "We were going home, Alex. Where did you think we were going?" He said, "But what about Molly? Don't we go get her?"
The poor guy didn't understand that she was staying at camp until Saturday. When I told him, he actually started crying! He was soooo sad, and said, "I want Molly here with me!"
He loves his sister. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sammy said...

Fun!!!! Can't wait to hear all about Molly's adventure! Did she take any pictures?