Thursday, September 30, 2010

Molly got glasses!


Here is Molly with her new glasses.
One Sunday evening, she was doing her homework and then got up and walked across the kitchen to see the clock on the oven. I asked her what she was doing, and she told me it was blurry so she had to get closer to see it. Then she said, "Ever since 1st grade, when I look at something far away it is blurry." Wow. Well, thanks for telling us. :)

We took her to Costco, and she was VERY excited to have a vision exam and pick out glasses. On the way to Costco, she said, "I really hope they have iCarly glasses." She was so happy to see that they did have a few iCarly frames, including the ones she picked. Hers are dark purple metal frames with a few flowers on each temple.


I'm glad she loves them so much!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Joslin3 said...

She is growing up so fast. Glad she decided to tell you she needed glasses! ;) They're super cute!

Mark said...

She is so cute!