Wednesday, September 1, 2010

State Fair!

Molly and Alex both really love corn dogs, and at the State Fair the footlong ones do not cost much more than the normal ones. We got the kids the footlong ones, and they thought it was pretty great. :)



Alex ate more than Molly did! He finished at least 3/4 of that corn dog!

I tried to get photos of everybody going down the Giant Slide. I failed. Here Cory and Alex just made it to the bottom (they are on the red carpet, sitting on the burlap).

We had a great time at the fair, but I left my camera at home and didn't take many photos with my phone.

---------
On Monday, my dental office had a drawing on their facebook fan page. Anybody who uploaded a photo from State Fair got entered in the drawing for Twins tickets. I uploaded the photo of Alex with his giant corn dog, and I won! We got 4 tickets to the labor day Twins game! We haven't been to the new stadium yet, so we are really excited. Yay!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Joslin3 said...

Funny! I bet Mado would die for a foot long corndog!

Mark said...

That is so cool that the photo won you tickets to see the twins and what a great game it was!