Friday, May 2, 2008

Fun with... dinosaurs and tape?


The other day I walked into the office and found THIS. It is a stegasaurus suspended from the desk by long pieces of tape. ????

Later on, I asked Molly what was going on with this dinosaur. She said, "He was falling off the desk, so I saved him with the tape."

Then when I was heading to bed that night, I noticed a triceratops dinosaur on the piano totally wrapped up in tape. I was going to take a photo of that, too, but Molly unwrapped it the next morning before I remembered. I asked her what happened. She said, "He was hurt, and the tape was his bandages." I told her that it was great she was using her imagination so well with her dinosaurs, but I would appreciate it if she didn't waste tape.

Later, Cory and I discovered the stegasaurus with tape on his feet. I asked Molly why he had tape on his feet. She said that he was bitten by another dinosaur and the tape was making his feet feel better. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Joslin3 said...

I'm cracking up.. for realz. that dino suspended with tape was pretty nice.