Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A letter to Dad

Cory is in NJ this week for work. Right after Molly woke up this morning, she told me she was "writing Daddy a letter". She put it in this envelope and sealed the back with tape.


Then Molly brought this envelope downstairs to me. She said, "Here, Mom. Can you please put a stamp on this. I want to mail it to Daddy today. I wrote: To Dad New Jersey, so it will get to him there. Can we send it now?"

Awe. How sweet is THAT?

-----

Last night Alex was eating a cinnamon crunch bagel. The outside is kind of sticky, and Alex hates having sticky fingers. He got a wash cloth out of the drawer, wet it down, and washed his hands with it. Then he wrapped the wash cloth around the back half of the bagel so he could hold on to the wash cloth and keep his hands clean as he ate! I sooooo wish I could have gotten a photo of it. He's hilarious. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: